About M Booth
M Booth is a creative communications agency in New York City and San Francisco that was named ‘Global Agency of the Decade’ by PRovoke. M Booth specializes in brand marketing, public relations, social media, and branded creative content.
Supporting future growth by migrating to AWS
- M Booth wanted to migrate to AWS. CTO/Head of Innovation Tech Alfredo Bernal and the other agency stakeholders had a growth plan, and that plan required having the right infrastructure in place.
- In looking to the future, they knew that keeping all of their internal business workloads hosted on-prem would throw a wrench into long-term security, scalability, and flexibility. But AWS is a reliable and scalable cloud infrastructure solution.
- The migration would minimize M Booth’s on-prem reliance, bolster security for the teams that leverage AWS, and lay the foundation for mobile readiness and a hybrid work environment.
AWS environment increases speed and agility
Cloudnexa has the knowledge and experience that M Booth needed to plan, design, and perform the migration and then optimize the environment. As an AWS Premier Partner, Cloudnexa can also leverage AWS funding as part of the Statement of Work, which helped reduce out-of-pocket costs for M Booth. This enabled them to advance their cloud-readiness when a large migration might otherwise not have been in the budget.
For M Booth, the move to AWS will occur across two phases:
- Phase 1 – Migrating into the AWS cloud. Cloudnexa helped M Booth perform the migration. They leveraged Amazon FSx for Windows File Server with Native Multi-AZ Deployment features to “lift and shift” M Booth’s on-prem infrastructure to the cloud. They also introduced emerging technology, including Okta for built-in, scalable authentication.
- Phase 2 – Migrate dev workloads into AWS, with a special focus on compliance and automation. During the upcoming Phase 2, Cloudnexa will help M Booth streamline SIEM logic and build out automated workflows to enforce compliance controls and improve future scalability.
Saving time and money during migration
- With Cloudnexa’s help, M Booth’s migration to AWS went smoothly. Now, M Booth has the infrastructure to support future growth, including built-in security and compliance controls, and fully-managed cloud support.
- Alfredo estimates that, by partnering with Cloudnexa, M Booth saved hundreds of hours and tens of thousands of dollars during the migration. He also says that the project might not have come together at all without Cloudnexa’s AWS funding.
- Next, Cloudnexa and M Booth are embarking on Phase 2. This phase will introduce even more cost savings for M Booth, as Cloudnexa helps them build out time-saving automation.
About Cloudnexa and AWS
Cloudnexa represents limitless potential with the power to transform small businesses into industry leaders and scale global organizations into agile innovators. At Cloudnexa, we help you harness that potential and leverage it to achieve any goal you can imagine. We engineer solutions for success on your terms.
To learn more about how AWS and Cloudnexa can help your business, visit www.cloudnexa.com
Latest Case Studies
The Bernard Group is a visual merchandising company that works with retail giants like Adidas, Patagonia, and Sephora. Over the last twenty years, The Bernard Group has proven its ability to consistently execute on complex ideas at the very highest levels, from design all the way to manufacturing.
Associa is the world’s leading community management service company, serving neighborhoods, HOAs, and management teams across the United States.
M Booth is a creative communications agency in New York City and San Francisco that was named ‘Global Agency of the Decade’ by PRovoke.