About All My Sons
All My Sons Moving & Storage is family-owned and operated with more than four generations of moving experience. Their premier moving and storage company has been in business for over 20 years and offers full-service moving for customers and businesses locally, across state lines, and even internationally. All My Sons is a rapidly growing company with more than a quarter century of experience.
- Management team wanted their fleet of Windows workloads hosted on an enterprise-grade cloud platform with reliable, scalable infrastructure that balances technology needs and economic allocation of resources.
- Reduce hardware and database management overhead on a subset of their SQL Server databases and file servers.
- Lacked fault tolerance for Windows applications and needed a centralized, consistent way to gather operational insights and automated routine management tasks. Including automating patch approval and deployment
- Required segregated environments for developing and testing new applications and workloads.
- Migrating to Microsoft Solutions on AWS with EC2 and RDS.
- Leveraging AWS Lambda for flexibility to refactor and modernize on a serverless architecture. Additionally, provided a highly available, faulttolerant infrastructure without the need to administer, maintain, or patch the underlying servers.
- Leveraging Amazon FSx allowed them to reduce management overhead through automated capacity planning, hardware procurement, installing and configuring server software and files systems, applying updates, and managing licensing and backups.
- Managing EC2 instances with AWS Systems Manager for remote management of servers at scale, automation, patch management, and improved visibility into operational metrics with Amazon CloudWatch.
- Security – Reduced exploitable attach vectors and implemented detective tools for alerting on misconfiguration that could expose client data.
- Improved Governance – AWS Systems Manager reduced administrative overhead and the time required to implement operational changes.
- Optimizaton – Running Windows on AWS EC2 optimized resource efficiency and eliminated Windows license management, while lowering cost.
About Cloudnexa and AWS
Cloudnexa represents limitless potential with the power to transform small businesses into industry leaders and scale global organizations into agile innovators. At Cloudnexa, we help you harness that potential and leverage it to achieve any goal you can imagine. We engineer solutions for success on your terms.
To learn more about how AWS and Cloudnexa can help your business, visit www.cloudnexa.com
Latest Case Studies
M Booth is a creative communications agency in New York City and San Francisco that was named ‘Global Agency of the Decade’ by PRovoke.
TruConnect is a mobile and wireless internet service company that gives low-income households free phone and wireless internet services through the FCC’s Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP).
With Cloudnexa’s help, Knightscope achieved their U.S. Federal Government FedRAMP “In- Process” rating, joining 83 other companies that are actively working towards their agency authorizations for 2022.