- information collected from you through access to or use of Cloudnexa’s websites; and
- if you are a current customer of Cloudnexa, your Data, if and as such term is defined in your Master Service Agreement (the “Agreement”);
- if your Agreement does not define the term “Data”, any information collected through your and your users’ access to or use of our platform or services (the “Services”), including as the term “Services” is defined in the Agreement.
What is the Scope of this Policy?
What are Cloudnexa’s Guidelines Regarding Children?
Cloudnexa requires that all account holders be 18 years of age or older. In addition, our websites and Services are not designed for or directed to children under the age of 13, and Cloudnexa will not knowingly collect or maintain Information about any person under the age of 13. If you believe Cloudnexa has collected any Information from or about any person under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
What Kind of Information Does Cloudnexa Collect?
Cloudnexa may collect the following Information:
- standard information sent by your browser during visits to our websites or your use of our services without identifying you as an individual, including IP address, your computer’s operating system, language preference and browser type; and
When you visit one of our websites, advertising companies such as Google may place a cookie on your computer and may collect certain information about your use of our websites. These companies may use this information, as well as information they collect from your use of other websites, to display advertisements on the Internet about products and services they believe you may be interested in. You can learn more about this practice, and can learn about your choices with respect to the use of this information about you for customizing advertisements, at www.aboutads.info/choices.
How Does Cloudnexa Use, Store and Retain Information?
Cloudnexa may use, store and retain Information in the following ways:
- to provide you with information regarding the status of your account, to determine your tax status, and to bill you for our Services;
- to provide you with information and Services that you request from Cloudnexa and to carry out Cloudnexa’s obligations arising from any agreement entered into between you and Cloudnexa, including the Agreement;
- to administer, test, analyze and improve Cloudnexa’s Services and to facilitate marketing, including providing you with information about available Services and related products and services;
- to gather broad demographic and statistical information, and other non-personally identifiable information, which Cloudnexa may use for purposes such as understanding broad demographic trends and statistical information;
- to notify you about changes to the Services, welcome letters, billing reminders, technical notifications, security announcements; and
- for other purposes to which you may provide your consent.
If you are an existing customer, unless you ask Cloudnexa to provide you with additional marketing information we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or by posting to your account with Cloudnexa). Cloudnexa will not review, share, distribute, print, or reference any of your Information except as provided in the Terms of Service, or as may be permitted in this Policy or required by law.
How Does Cloudnexa Access, Release and Disseminate Information?
Except as described in this statement, we will not disclose your personal information outside of Cloudnexa without your prior consent.
Cloudnexa will release your Information as is reasonably necessary for the provision of Services. This includes, but is not limited to:
- provision of aggregated or otherwise non-personal Information to third parties, such as our provision of nonpersonal usage information to our service and license providers for the purpose of licensing compliance, licensing usage calculation, billing and support purposes;
- provision of data to vendors and contractors providing services in support of Cloudnexa’s provision of Services to you. Cloudnexa will only release data that is needed to deliver the service for which the third party vendor has been contracted. These vendors are required to maintain strict security and confidentiality of the information and are prohibited from using it for any other purposes other than in accordance with Cloudnexa’s instructions and policies.
In addition, Cloudnexa may access and release your Information without notice or consent under the following circumstances:
- in response to subpoenas, warrants, government inquiries, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our rights to defend against legal claims, as determined by Cloudnexa in each case;
- if we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, safety of person or property, violation of our policies, or as otherwise required by law (this includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction); and
- if Cloudnexa, any of its websites or Services or a related asset or line of business is acquired by, transferred to, or merged with another company
What if I am Located within the European Economic Area or Switzerland?
If you are located within the European Economic Area (“EEA”) or Switzerland, your Information may be transferred outside the EEA or Switzerland for processing. These countries may not have similar data protection laws to the EEA or Switzerland. If Cloudnexa transfers your Information outside of the EEA or Switzerland in this way, it will take steps to ensure that your privacy rights continue to be protected. In addition, if you access our websites or Services while you are outside of the EEA or Switzerland, your Information may be transferred outside of the EEA or Switzerland in order to provide you with such access.
Cloudnexa adheres to the European and Swiss Safe Harbor principles as set forth by the United States Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use, and retention of personally identifiable information collected from citizens of the European Union or Switzerland.
Cloudnexa has certified that it adheres to the Safe Harbor Privacy Principles of notice, choice, onward transfer, security, data integrity, access, and enforcement. For more information and to view Cloudnexa’s certification, please visit http://www.export.gov/safeharbor. By submitting your personal information to us, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing.
Is My Information Secure?
Although Cloudnexa uses reasonable efforts to protect your Information, transmission via the Internet is not completely secure. Therefore Cloudnexa cannot guarantee the security of your Information transmitted using our websites or Services and any transmission is at your own risk.
How Do I Terminate or Opt-Out?
You have the right to request that Cloudnexa not contact you or use your Information for purposes which are not reasonably necessary for the administration of our websites and/or the provision of Services. If you wish to exercise this opt-out right or to terminate your account, please contact Cloudnexa at, The Navy Yard – 150 Rouse Boulevard Philadelphia, PA 19112. You may also send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that you cannot unsubscribe from certain correspondence from us regarding our provision of Services to you, including messages relating to your account. In addition, certain Information may be required in order to use our websites or Services; as such, the only practicable method to opt out of providing Information in connection with the use of those websites or Services would be to refrain from subscribing to or using those websites or Services.