How Cloudnexa’s AWS Premier Partner Status Renewal Benefits our Clients
I’m excited to announce that AWS has renewed Cloudnexa’s Premier Partner status. Cloudnexa has one of the longest tenures as an AWS Premier partner in the industry as we’ve been a Premier partner continuously since 2013. This continues to bring many fantastic benefits to our clients.
What does it mean to be an AWS Premier Partner?
AWS Premier Tier Partners are the most experienced AWS Consulting Partners and are recognized as leaders.
AWS has three partner tiers: Select, Advanced, and Premier. The Premier status is the most challenging status to achieve in the AWS partner network. AWS Premier Tier Partners are the most experienced AWS Consulting Partners and are recognized as leaders in their respective geographical, vertical, or horizontal markets. The AWS Premier Tier Partners have deep technical expertise with multiple Partner program validations and demonstrated success working with a larger number of AWS customers at scale in deploying solutions on AWS.
AWS Premier partners have to:
- Meet AWS certification requirements for engineers.
- Show rapid client growth.
- Demonstrate new business recurring revenue year-over-year.
- Achieve high customer satisfaction levels, including new public reference customers.
Premier partners go through an AWS executive-level selection process and work closely with the entire AWS Partner Executive Team to prove their capabilities over at least a 6-month period. Less than 1% of partners achieve the AWS Premier Partner Tier status worldwide!
How do our clients benefit from our AWS Premier Partner status?
Less than 1% of AWS partners achieve the AWS Premier Partner Tier status worldwide.
Cloudnexa clients benefit from our AWS Premier Partner status in the following ways:
- Validated trust: AWS has thoroughly validated Cloudnexa’s capabilities, so clients have peace of mind that they are in the right hands, whether they’re migrating to the cloud or optimizing their environment.
- Additional AWS funding: Cloudnexa has more AWS funding capabilities available which saves our clients money.
- Client advocacy: Cloudnexa is in a strong position to advocate for our clients as we have AWS executive relationship sponsorships. We can escalate issues when needed to ensure resolution for our clients.
- Early Adopter Program: Cloudnexa can also help our customers get early access to AWS services through AWS’ Early Adopter Program.
- Knowledge and expertise: Cloudnexa has extensive knowledge and expertise from a rapidly growing client base to share best practices and guide clients effectively on their journey.
Learn more about how we can help you by contacting us.